Find and Book Your Room
Room rates vary according to season. You can check the rate for the dates you are interested in and book your room online.
Our live reservationist is available during limited hours. If you miss her leave a message and she will return your call. Toll free: (866) 424-4787 or (831) 667-2708.
You may also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- We require an advanced deposit for the term of your stay and tax. Your credit card will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- All reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the arrival date, for a refund less a 6% processing fee. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours will receive a rain check for a later stay at the same room rate. Cancellations are not accepted after 2:00 PM on the day of the reservations.
- Any "no shows" will be charged for one night's rate.
- No rollaways are availble for any room.
- No pets are allowed.
- Free WiFi is available to all rooms.
Check-In & Out
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. If a room is vacant and clean prior to 4 pm, we will be more than happy to check you in.
- Check-out time is at 11AM.
- Late check-outs up to 4 pm will be charged a half day rate. After 4 pm a full day rate will be applied.
- Rooms include continental breakfast at the lodge.
- Rooms include down comforters.
- Rooms do not have telephones or television.
- All Rooms accommodate up to 2 people.
When Visiting Big Sur
The following rules and regulations are in effect at Big Sur both for your own safety and in order to protect the plants and animals that live in this area:
- Harassment or disturbance of the wild animals is prohibited by federal law.
- Collecting shells, rocks, wood, plants, or animals is not allowed. All features of this reserve are protected by law.
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings. Fire of all types are prohibited.